Theme: Recommendations from engineering researchers
Chair: Sadami Tsutsumi
Biomechanical simulationFHow well should it reproduce the phenomena?
Center for Industry-University Collaboration, School of Engineering Science, Osaka Univ.
Development of magnesium implants with adjustable biodegradation period
○ Tomoaki Murata1, Sadami Tsutsumi2, Yoshinori Sakanoue3, Tetsuo Aida4, Ucchoru Kim5, Yoshinobu Oka6, Kenji Takahashi6
1NITTOSEIKO, 2Kyoto Univ., 3Kyoto Prefectural Technology Center for Small and Medium Enterprises, 4Univ. of Toyama, 5Uji-Takeda Hospital, 6Kyoto Prefectural Univ of Medicine
Cell and tissue cryopreservation for tissue engineering with polymeric cryoprotectants
School of Materials Science, Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology
General Presentation (Oral)(15:00-16:00)
Chair: Hisashi Beppu (Director, Beppu Oral Health Care & Clinic),
Chair: Hideki Makimura (Director, Nagareyama Happiness Dental Clinic)
1. Validation of potential microbial contamination risks in platelet-rich plasma (PRP) treatment in clinical practice
○ Anna Arita1, Yoshitomo Saita2, Naho Fujiwara3, Yasuhiro Honma2, Chikage Yamamoto4, Morikuni Tobita1
1Medical Technology Innovation Center, Juntendo Univ., 2Dept. of Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine, Juntendo Univ., 3Dept. of Pediatric General & Urogenital Surgery, Juntendo Univ., 44Sysmex corp.
2. Anti-demineralization and antibacterial effect of novel Bioactive Universal bond with calcium salt monomer
○ Bayarchimeg Altankhishig, Yasuhiro Matsuda, Takashi Saito
Division of Clinical Cariology and Endodontology, Department of Oral Rehabilitation, School of Dentistry, Health Sciences University of Hokkaido
3. Effects of coral exoskeleton-derived bone grafting materials applied to experimental bone defects on bone growth
○ Tomoharu Okamura1, Hayato Ikeda2, Harumi Isono3, Chihoko Ikeda1, Kazuya Tominaga1
1Oral Pathology, Osaka Dental Univ., 2Oral Pathology, Osaka Dental Univ Post graduate. 3Oral Surgery I, Osaka Dental Univ Post graduate.
4. Effects of various antibiotics on cell viability and angiogenesis
○ Mariko Nakai1, Koichi Imai2, Yoshiya Hashimoto3, Nobutaka Okusa1
Closing Remarks 16:00-16:05
1Dept. of Forensic Dentistry, Osaka Dental Univ, 2Dept. of Tissue Engineering, Osaka Dental Univ, 3Department of Biomaterials, Osaka Dental Univ.